Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
The word of my clients ...
Mandate: Long-term coaching and training (remotely)
Context: Role enhancement and empowerment
"Your experience and your ability to see the issues at stake are invaluable in the support you offer me. A supportive, rigorous accompaniment, but still leaving room for my creativity. You were available from Switzerland but you are no less available on the other side of the world, by email, message or video, I always have answers or keys quickly to enable me to move forward in my work. Sometimes limited by remote communication tools, you are always ready to re-explain if something is not clear. The meaning you put into the words, the depth of the messages you convey, teaches me to see communication in a new light and stimulates my daily learning."
Mandate: Starting from the realities: co-creation of processes coherent on the financial, human, administrative and systemic levels. Based on the real.
Context: Atypical and multidimensional
“Here are some elements (certainly not exhaustive given the extent of your valuable contributions!):
- Global vision, links/networks and systemic coherence (tree structures, concepts and organisational documents, company and financial structures...)
- Step back, discernment of the essential and the obvious (authentic coaching that goes straight to the point, with human and the living at the center)
- Translation of concepts into concrete action plans (enthusiastic motor involved, interface and transmission belt for multiple projects, including permaculture, workshops, production... - or digitalisation) and translation of complexity into small concrete steps
- Articulation and care for both the path (relevance) and the results (implementation of effective and efficient technical and administrative solutions), with as much anchoring in reality as aiming for excellence (permanent creative tension)
- Facilitation and transmission (listening and training of collaborators, starting with me, I will always be indebted to you, thank you! )”
Mandate: Coaching of a director
Context: Director new to the function faced with major institutional challenges.
"This is what comes to me spontaneously, looking back at my beginnings as a director, having been privileged to benefit from precious time with you.
As I discovered the position of director, a new field and the institutional functioning of the time, I had the advantage of coaching and even supervision sessions with you. Although you warned the committee at the time of the points of attention to be dealt with in order to perpetuate the institution but above all to anticipate the changes that were coming, you were only partially heard. The challenge was therefore to relay the situation to me, taking all these parameters into account. On the other hand, I had the opportunity to discover the basics of accounting with you.
The advantage of working with you is, on the one hand, your training as an economist, but above all your passions and the whole range of continuing education in different fields and approaches to life in general. A toolbox that is more than varied and that can be adapted to every situation. Your interest in the Other is predominant and certainly the basis of all the steps you take.
The discovery of the "face to face revealing" with horses was a key to understanding certain aspects of my functioning and the issues surrounding team leadership."
Mandate: Supporting the process of building effective co-responsibility collaboration
Context: Situation totally blocked and exhaustion.
Exploration of a last resort, with a totally different accompaniment allowing to respect the values of the 2 parties.
- Discovery of an agile methodology, adapted to the reality of the situation, evolving according to the progress of the reflections
- Confirmation of differences, in a climate of respect and trust
- Exploration of all possible ways forward
- Personal questioning
- And finally: highlighting the obstacles preventing the achievement of a workable solution
- Accompaniment until the end of the process until the management decision
What I retain from this experience.
- The support offered prevented me from breaking up and falling into a burnout
- Discovered a method of support that respects human values and recognises abilities and skills
-I gained in maturity and "wisdom" in carrying out my daily tasks, in leading teams, in problem solving
- This period was lived serenely without any repercussions on the operational teams. On the contrary, the teams felt a spirit and a benevolent climate, they trusted us
What I really appreciated was the flexibility and adaptability of the support without ever questioning and/or modifying the initial values and systemic approach.
What I know today is that I will not let myself be carried away for so long in such a trying process. I have learned my limits, but also my strengths.”
Mandate: TRAINING IN SELF-FACILITATION. Through experimentation and empowerment
Context: Shared governance (permaculture association). Co-creation of a session structure adapted to the association, development of tools to allow hindsight and feedbacks.
“In a few words, this is how we would define your contribution to the PAJ committee meetings:
- Optimisation and structuring of the meetings
- Creating a red thread allowing a gain of efficiency and energy, and therefore of time, while making sure that no topic is omitted.
-This by bringing harmony in the words and allowing everyone's participation, and thus additional pleasure :).
- Better distribution of tasks and responsibilities”
Mandate: Work on power relations and trust. Seeing each other differently (work with horses). Capitalising on the positive and the experience. Workshop: “Mental models and collective beliefs & “Scenarios and power games”.
Context: shared governance in transition
“Aline Gay accompanied our team in redefining the roles of each member. Thanks to her support and listening skills, we were able to analyse and transform our work postures. Our collaboration has thus become simpler and more fluid.”
Mandate: Creation of the workshop “Face to face revealing”, allowing to “Discover keys to strengthening one's natural authority and confidence”, “Allow a different perspective on oneself” & “Development of team cohesion”.
Context: Collaboration with a psychologist and an equine behaviourist.
- "A day worth 10 days of theory"
- "This day allowed me to know my team better"
- "I saw my team interested, participative. Everyone showed interest and fun!"
- "A MAGNIFICENT day, I am leaving with great new tools to improve my management”
- "What is appreciable is that all the people are active at all times, no down time."
- "Very well organised, good alternation between practice and theory"
- "A lively day, different from the usual courses"
- "Fairness, respect, patience, pedagogy, delicacy in the feedbacks, no judgment but encouragement. - “People feel immediately at ease, everything is done in a simple way”
- "A snapshot of what natural authority is"
"I learned as much by observing others”
"A self-confidence that goes through the confidence that the horse has in us”
"Connections to relationships with my children - making concrete and specific requests”
" Letting go when everything is working well "
Out of gallery